CrimsonPh0en1xCrimsonPh0en1x

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Playing With Destiny Playing With Destiny

Wow!

What a fantastic song! It has an increadibly gracious quality about it, the way Piano blends beautifully with the drums and the effects. It reminds me a lot of the music from the video game Mirror's Edge, although I didn't play the game I listened to the music... a lot! :P. Once again, very well done my friend!

combatplayer responds:

thanks man ^^

Fable - Temple of Light - Rock Fable - Temple of Light - Rock

Fable 2.0!

Fable is one of those games that requires a very specific style of music in order to work, it is a fantasy game after all! However, it suprised me how extremely well the rock element with the guitars in this song works! Keep up the good work, would love to hear some other Fable music covers in the future! :) 5/5 here!

STRIKE911 | Winds of Hyrule STRIKE911 | Winds of Hyrule

Zelda...But Better!

This has got to be one of my all time favourite video game remixes! who's have thought the windmill song and techno would go together so well. excellent work btw. 5/5 vote over here!

{Never Forget} (Halo 3 Remix) {Never Forget} (Halo 3 Remix)

Beyond Halo!

I'm not normally a fan of remixes, however, this has certainly changed my perspective. I have always been a fan of the Halo music and you my friend have done it proud. One small critisim is that it could have done with being slightly longer as it seems cut short, but don't let that put you off because what you have created is brilliant.
Keep up the good work!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Great reinvention of a great tune!

I have to say that this song is one of those little gems you find from time to time in the audio portal. Fantastic sounds/ harmonies and beautiful singing. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, that's a sign of great music by the way...incase you were wondering :) Keep up the good work! 10/10 all the way.

VGSongbird responds:

heehee, actually that's fantastic that the hairs stood up on your neck.
I used to get that feeling listening to Eric Whitacre pieces.

Thank you for listening.